Global cutting-edge technology company developing world-first solutions for space-age problems. Partner with national space agencies such as NASA and JAXA to help recover left over space equipment in orbit and create a cleaner, safer future for mother earth and her children..
Using genius and passion for improving the environment for future generations by creating inventive solutions and renewable technology that private and public space ventures can leverage.
The company is now expanding their public outreach and is searching for a PR/Communications Specialist to create strong communication channels and educate both private and public stakeholders about the company ethos and developments through Japanese media.
Educate the domestic media and Japanese public of the company vision, current projects and global impact.
- Lead responses to daily media requests via phone and email
- Draft press releases, articles and other announcements in Japanese
- Lead social media posts in Japanese
- Develop and maintain press materials including bios, fact sheets, presentations etc
- Manage media lists and research new media contacts
- Track press coverage and compile media clippings
- Draft and edit monthly company newsletter in Japanese
- Assist team with overall PR/Marketing strategy and direction
- Lead implementation and logistics of Japan-based events, including conferences, exhibitions, on-site visits etc.
- Support international events such as conferences and presentations
- Maintain a list of outreach opportunities in team calendars
【WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY】
Promote next generation sustainable systems; pioneering in space technology
Work with the top agencies in Japan
Support the CEO in communicating his vision
University level degree in PR, Communications, Marketing or related field
5+ years of experience in relevant field.
Exceptional communication, negotiation & problem-solving skills.
Native level Japanese language and proficiency in English (TOEIC 750+)
MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) competency
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects.