A Japan-based International company that focuses on Fintech Software. Sector Market Leader. They have had a lot of success fundraising and business growth and now plan to IPO by 2025.
The role will manage the day to day accounting processes of the company. It will report to the CFO and lead two staff members. There are very generous benefits and a hybrid WFH with allowance. The culture is respectful and open and your voice will be clearly heard.
- Responsible for day to day accounting
- Consolidated financial statements
- Support the tax process
- Support the audit support (JSOX awareness)
- Be a key member of the business plan creation process
- Assist the CFO with IPO preparation
- Manage the finance team and ensure growth and career development of staff
- Audit and IPO experience very useful
- CPA very useful to have
- Experience in Tech or Fintech or a Financial Institution very useful
- High business level English & Japanese