Global Biotechnology Company specializing in the expression and purification of disulfide-rich peptides and membrane proteins using their own special product which helps in drug discovery.
- This position is responsible for the expression and purification of disulfide-rich peptides (DRPs) in E. coli and the analysis of DRPs by chromatography and electrophoresis.
- Involved in the discovery of functional DRPs using our proprietary screening platform technology, the PERISS method.
- Developing a business to identify peptides that act on drug discovery target molecules/agrochemical target molecules of pharmaceutical companies/agrochemical manufacturers by utilizing our proprietary peptide screening technology, PERISS method, for difficult-to-target membrane proteins such as ion channels and G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs), and to license them as drug candidates for pharmaceutical companies/agrochemical manufacturers.
- Developing a business to identify peptides that act on drug discovery of target molecules/agrochemical target molecules for pharmaceutical companies/agrochemical
- manufacturers and license them to pharmaceutical companies/agrochemical manufacturers as drug candidates”
【WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY】
- Huge scope for career growth
- Flexible and Global environment
- Master’s degree or above in biology, cell biology, Molecular Biology, Immunology, Biotechnology or other life science-related fields.
- Mastery of various genetic engineering techniques and biochemical experimental techniques
- Experience in the expression and purification of peptides and proteins using E. coli. Experience with the use of a jar fermenter is a plus.
- Familiarity with chromatographic (AKTA) and electrophoretic analysis of peptides and proteins, preferably using LC-MS. 4.
- Experience with expression by E. coli of membrane proteins such as ion channels and GCPRs, which are drug targets."
【FOR FURTHER INFORMATION】
- Contact: Shruti Panda
Click “Apply now” in the top right.