American real estate investment management firm
• Lead the sourcing, underwriting, negotiation, structuring, and closing of real estate acquisitions to achieve targeted performance criteria.
• Prepare the Investment Committee memorandum and present the deal in the Investment Committee to seek approvals.
• Lead the Acquisitions Team.
• Developing strategies and concepts for acquisitions.
• Developing relationships with potential sellers, customers, partners, advisors, and government.
• Following and analyzing changes in market conditions, legal, tax, regulatory and other elements affecting the value of real estate investments Required
• Work experience in foreign investment management firm and/or Japanese established company.
• Experience of real estate investment for at least 5 years
• Passion for building, leading, and developing the Acquisition team to achieve its maximum potential.
•Native-level Japanese and conversational English