Award-winning marketing agency
• Project planning including determining time frame, budget limitations, processes, team
structures and RACI to accomplish project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available
resources to various phases of project.
• Take proactive measures to ensure the smooth operation of the account internally
• Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of all client/agency reports and
additional financial reporting
• Checking quality and content of all material produced with overall responsibility for ensuring the delivery of compliant material
• Ensure all jobs and relevant documents are entered into the digital workflow and that the job status is always accurate
• Forging strong working relationships with internal departments, ensuring the smooth flow of work to/from Creative / Production team for driving process efficiencies, escalating any issues
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field; preferably PMI certified.
• Minimum of 4-6 years project management experience.
• Experience in working with an international team
• Understanding of 3D modeling tools, development pipelines and processes an advantage
• Understand the usage of different design software (not technically) such as Adobe XD and
html5 will be an added advantage
• OS Platform agnostic, proficiency in the Microsoft 365 suite, Atlassian Jira & Confluence and database management software.
• Business-level English & Native-level Japanese skill