Global test administration company
- Collaborate across functional areas to define and prioritize both functional and non-functional requirements while ensuring the implementation in support of business needs, efficiencies, and revenue.
- Liaise with global technology teams to ensure technology decisions are aligned with Prometric standards and architecture.
Provide leadership to developers and SDETs, and address technical, resource, and personnel issues.
- Lead the team to develop robust, scalable, well-designed software that delivers great value to the business, focusing on accessibility, security, quality, and maintainability.
- Evangelize best software engineering practices by participating in software code reviews and through continuous process improvements.
- Mentor junior software developers on design patterns, development best practices.
- Research and introduce new tools and processes that lead to improved quality and efficiencies.
- Provide guidance on approaches or alternate solutions within the development team.
- Participate in staff recruitment, performance assessments, training, and career development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent in work experience
- Japanese native speaker. Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Self-motivated and have a proven track record of leading teams developing complex software with a strong background in software engineering principles
- Communicates effectively with non-technical audiences, able to explain complex technical concepts to peers
- Experience in high scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation as well as optimization and performance tuning
- Solid understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Solid understanding of SaaS model
- A deep understanding of functional and non-functional requirements for mission-critical enterprise software products and services
- Experience with multiple development methodologies such as Agile, SAFe, and Kanban
- A flexible, open-minded leader who is able and eager to learn new domains quickly
- Ability to demonstrate strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of developers
- Working experience in cloud ecosystem (Azure, Google Cloud, AWS), Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience working with Azure DevOps
- Familiarity with PCI (Payment Card Industry) and/or FISMA (Federal Information Security Management Act) or similar compliance standards preferred
- Experience working with CMMI
【FOR FURTHER INFORMATION】
Contact NAME: Mateus Schuler
Click “Apply now” in the top right.