IT company providing financial-related services
- Identify, evaluate and manage business risks
- Support development teams to continually improve practices
- Ensure data handling practices comply with “Privacy by Design”
- Facilitate audit activities (internal and external), and resultant findings.
- Complete client’s security checklists
- Improve our BCP and DRP
- Advocate a strong security culture
- Lead security maturity assessment
- Your initial deliverables will include
- A detailed appraisal of existing practices, processes and tools, with recommendations for improvements.
- A proposed roadmap and prioritised backlog of work
- 5+ years in diverse security related positions
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Any security certification is considered
- Prior experience with AWS favourably regarded
- Excellent individual time and information management
- Experience working in startup environments
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Business-level Japanese language (JLPT N1 or native)
- Business-level English language
Note that currently working from home is the default, but this position will occasionally require going to the Tokyo office.
【FOR FURTHER INFORMATION】
Contact NAME: Vebjoern Nilssen
Click “Apply now” in the top right.