Global chemical and product manufacturer of consumer goods.
- Establish an effective and efficient lean six sigma organization with structured approach in Korea and Japan.
- Develop leadership team and people in different levels to equip them with Lean Six
- Sigma mindset, knowledge and capabilities and increase the level of skills and autonomy
- Implement and support cultural change across organizations and drive business improvement
- Capture and disseminate best practices worthy of replication
【WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY】
- Exposure in a global company
- Work with industry leaders and global businesses.
- Generous earning potential
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent is required and Master’s degree is plus
- Minimum of ten years total work experience is required including three years in people management, three years in plant and three years in lean improvement
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Master Black Belt certification is required- Good communication skill in English is required
- Good communication skill in Korean and/or Japanese is required
【FOR FURTHER INFORMATION】
- Contact: Ulf
firstname.lastname@example.org // 050-1752-8005
- Click “Apply now” in the top right.