Global financial advisory and asset management firm
•Create and assemble necessary information and response data for promoted products/services to complete RFPs, RFIs, client-updates and due diligence questionnaires
• Support to build strong relationships with the consulting firms and provide quantitative data regular update.
• Preparing periodical reports including monthly reports, quarterly reports and other reports based on client’s requests.
• Translating white papers, market outlook and other reports to support sales teams.
• Compiling all requests for information on the Japanese equity strategies for Japanese consultants,
• Develop and maintain corporate website for Japan.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent: concentration in Finance, Business Administration, or Marketing preferred.
• 3 + years’ experience at an investment management firm.
• Knowledge in portfolio management and investment business.
• Fluent in both Japanese and English.