Luxury fashion brand
• Responsible for implementation, development, and maintenance of all IT operations closely
working with business managers to support their business achievement.
• Lead and manage various projects associated with IT applications & infrastructures including defining requirements, designing functional & technical solutions, providing guidance Japan/Italy IT team, planning and conducting testing, coordinating user testing, coordinating cut-over/conversion, and preparing for training/manuals and system documentation.
• Implement global IT projects and initiatives in Japan and make necessary localization in
coordination with the Italy IT team.
• Analyzing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs.
• Ensure to establish and maintain solid IT policies and systems in line with local requirements and HQ policy.
• Purchase efficient and cost-effective technological equipment and software, in according with IT Italy.
• Oversees security of systems, networks, and enterprise information as the chair of Security
• Proven experience in Department / Team management
•Project management experience with overseas counterparties with strong negotiation skills and assertiveness.
• Basic application development experience regardless of application complexity.
• Experiences in ERP & Logistics area as well as frontend applications such as Store POS systems and eCommerce platforms.
• Experience in implementing service management concepts to entire IT activities.
• Vendor & budget management experiences, in line with IT corporate guidelines.
• Business-level English & Japanese skill