Japanese leading PTS
- Working in the Database team to provide support for our database and data streaming platforms.
- Being responsible for the architecture, troubleshooting, monitoring, backup and recovery of the systems
- Executing and documenting maintenance tasks and deployments. There is also an on-call rotation shift within the team.
- It is a plus if you are flexible to take on multiple roles; e.g., assist developers as an application database administrator.
- Bachelor’s technical degree or relevant work experience (Required)
- Experience in working with Linux based systems (Required)
- Master's technical degree (Preferred)
- Experience and knowledge of PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Apache Pulsar, or Apache Ignite, performance tuning, backup, restoration, migration, troubleshooting (Preferred)
- Experience with DevOps tools like Puppet or Ansible
- Development skills (Preferred)
- Flexibility with 24x7 support, including holiday/weekend/night onsite or remote support (Preferred)
【FOR FURTHER INFORMATION】
Contact NAME: Games Panprakrong
Click “Apply now” in the top right.