MANAGER DIGITAL ANALYTICS, DIGITAL PARTNER COMMERCE
The Analytics Manager in Digital Partner Commerce team is responsible for facilitating digital commerce transformation towards a digital driving organization for Japan sales teams, and coordinate data and analytics with cross functional teams. This includes also the alignment and implementation of the data and analytics roadmap with global teams including APAC region.
• Responsible for sales analysis within Digital Partner Commerce Japan
• Responsible for web analysis within digital commerce platforms such as amazon.com and partner’s digital platforms.
• Responsible for providing a visibility to digital sales activities in Japan sales team, to help Japan sales team to become a digital commerce driven organization
• Responsible for knowledge sharing about market, platform data, web analytics methodology to key stake holder in Japan sale team.
• Responsible for operational data management such as master catalog, inventory data, sell out data.
• Lead the giving visibility of digital sales across digital platforms, and partners.
• Lead the development and presentation business cases, financial analysis in collaboration with internal and external business partners
• Lead the prioritization of cross-functional insights needs to fully leverage the power of data from external expert such as market research data.
• Lead the projects that requires high level of data, process, system understanding such as data integration, system integration, automation, process enhancement, and architecture and framework development.
• High degree of commercial and business acumen
• Experience on analytics strategy, definition, and roadmaps design and execution.
• Strong experience on Program/Project Management
• Ability to build and lead a cross-functional team
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• Strong ability to manage complex problems or situations.
• Advanced knowledge on Web Analytics/Insights such as Google or Adobe products
• Advanced process and technical (tools) knowledge on BI
• English language (Business Level preferred)
• University degree
• Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in the described or and adjacent field with an established track record
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in analytics field
• Strong experience in managing strategic projects/programs and experience in engaging with senior management
• Experience in leading data-driven transformations and/or advanced analytics projects
• People management skills