Global language school
• Build and execute on a booking strategy for each experience that meets cost and capacity limitations in line with set quality standards.
• Lead negotiations of pricing and commercial terms for the assigned categories, geographies, and suppliers, while also scouting the market for potential new suppliers
• Continuously improve the logistics for each itinerary to minimize travel time and
maximize educational value.
• Working closely with sourcing and tour director management positions to ensure allocations done in timely manner for the tour
• Project manage all on tour emergencies within portfolio and proactively identify risk areas.
• Monitor customer feedback during the Program and provide support when required.
• Through deeper analysis of your Programs you will be expected to provided expert insights to help drive improvement in customer experience and product innovation.
• Fluent in Japanese and English
• Work Permit in Japan
• Minimum 2 years work experience
• Proven track record of providing excellent customer service
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and good working knowledge of MS Excel
• Travel experience is a plus