Leading consumer electronics brand looking for talented and ambitious Digital Marketing Manager to continue their strong online sales growth.
Local Product Line Specialist for Taste & Care products supports product category management and identify gaps and highlight opportunities to maximize product range and category sales. He or she contributes to effective launch execution and consistent ranging.
- Support developing product generation plan for Japan that delivers company’s growth objectives and manage commercial launch & leverage plan for each product or initiative.
- Work with manager to manage category performance in both top-line growth and profitability to achieve business objectives (Category P&L management)
- Product Portfolio and new product management (PIPO plan and management) in conjunction with relative stakeholders.
- Support necessary local government approval process to launch new products on time.
- Manage and operate to create localized product user manuals and labelling.
- Identify gaps and highlights opportunities to maximize product range and category profitability
- Monitor and analyze category performance and market intelligence reporting
- Create and update category's promotional plan
- Work closely with marketing on concept/develop/deploy 360 marketing activities
- Ensure product execution in-store is complied with product strategy by coordinating with cross-functional teams
【WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY】
- Strong growing brand, well-respected in the Japanese market.
- Sell dynamic products suitable for Japanese consumers
- Flex-time and remote working; company environment is work-life focused
- Career development support (training and promotions)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Master degree is preferably
- Experienced more than 3 years in Product or Category Management, preferably from Appliance Business and/or kitchen furniture.
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and cross-cultural skills
- Product/Solution life cycle management
- Collaborating with Regional Product Manager, Project Manager, Finance Team, Business Development, Supply Chain and other stake holders.
- Understanding of overall business/ financial issues (P&L, etc.)
- Good computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint , Word)
- Fluent English and Japanese
- Strong ownership in assigned categories
- Business analysis, Strategic thinking and lead execution
- Initiative, proactive and can work independently
- Consumer and customer focus
- Detail oriented.