We are one of the largest full-service global agency/communications groups, founded nearly 150 years ago and now employs 20,000 people in over 100 countries. Social Media Specialist is responsible for creating and managing contents that inspire communities across different brands. Working as a brand team and be accountable for working with cross functional teams to strategize, plan and execute to amplify our client for the Japan market.
- Maintain agency reputation to achieve sustainable relationship with clients
- Drive to deliver high quality day-to-day agency service (strategy and content delivery) in good timely manner.
- Accountable for social media budget and proper allocation for various projects
- Working closely with the media team
- Design better workflow between client, internal team and external partners to generate operational efficiencies and healthy working environment.
- Creating content for omni channels through cross-functional alignment with local and global clients, including other social leads across the Havas group.
- Supporting photography / videography briefs and guide cross-functional teams to find the right production partners to deliver impactful contents
- Supporting to create and execute communication/social channel strategy, market calendars and roadmaps; to ensure storytelling is connected, relevant and adds value and drive the business across online and offline platforms
- Partnering and coaching client teams to support any community events, contents and act as an editor to manage the community content planning
- Grow clients reach through the most impactful/authentic digital influencers in the market
- • Accountable for monthly, weekly reporting where you analyze, measure and
- strategically fine tune local contents plan
- Social Media Manager
- Always on a lookout to bring innovation to the local digital atmosphere through partnerships and collaborations
- Verbal and written communication skills for both English (TOIEC 800 or above) and Japanese
- Good client communication skills (consultation and problem solving skills)
- Well established knowledge and experience of digital channel specific content production and distribution
- Familiarity with customer insights and brand management.
- Strong project management skills. (Good attention to details with proven ability to work with multiple projects simultaneously)
- Great understanding of marketing asset production process in different formats (Video, Print, Digital, CGI).
- Team player, self-starter, contributor.
- Automotive client experience is a plus