A leading provider of genomic services and solutions with cutting edge NGS and bioinformatics expertise and the largest sequencing capacity in the world.
• Manage maximization of sales in the area in charge. Make plans to achieve your sales goals, conduct effective sales activities, and report accurate sales forecasts.
• Build smooth relationships with customers and distributors, and work to increase company brand awareness and customer loyalty.
• Actively build new sales channels (new customers, new distributors) and collect market information necessary for business.
• Conduct smooth external and internal communication to advance business.
• Have university-level knowledge in molecular biology ( master's or doctoral degree is a plus)
• Experience in NGS and microarray experiments is desirable.
• It is desirable to have at least 2 years of sales experience in the life science field.
• It is desirable to have business mind
• Being able to flexibly respond to business trips and use rental cars according to business negotiations.
• High interpersonal communication skills.
• Familiar with using remote business tools (Zoom, Teams etc.).