An investment management firm
-Serves as the integral link between us and our institutional clients (mainly private/public pension sponsors).
-Responsibilities are to foster/strengthen existing client relationships and develop new business.
-Translates client objectives and constraints into portfolio guidelines, monitors account activity for consistency with guidelines, educates clients about a broad set of products/services, provides information about the firm’s current outlook/strategy and promotes cross-sell.
-Actively contributes to the Firm’s investment strategy process and develops new business as a Marketer.
• Understanding of Fixed Income, Alternatives and Equity fundamentals and Macroeconomics
• Around 5-10 years work experience in financial markets
• Ability to articulate clear ideas/strategies both verbally and in writing
• Communication skills both in Japanese and English, verbally and in writing
• Experience in a team environment, especially with senior level management