- Ensure that all calls are handled as per hotel standards.
- Inform senior management immediately should the system fail in a way that impedes effective guest service.
- Ensure confidentiality of guest accounts and honours privacy of all telephone conversations.
- Address guest complaints in a warm and concerned manner, resolving the issue in a timely matter.
- Reports and immediately follow up with any guest complaints giving proper handover for the department involved.
- Handles all emergency communications/systems in the hotel. (fire alarm, bomb threat, typhoon, earthquake, etc.)
- Ensures that all guest written and voice message retrieval requests, room rate inclusions and foreign exchange inquiries are directed to the right location.
• High school and College education
• Speaking and writing Japanese and English abilities at business level
• Prior experience using computers
• Outgoing, polite, confident, intelligent and alert
• Ability to receive guest in a friendly and courteous manner