A biotechnology company.
- Formulate patent strategies, discover inventions, compile new applications, and review specifications (including checking translations)
- Interim processing of pending patent applications and handling of prosecution.
- Communicate with patent and law firms (with the opportunity for direct communication with U.S. firms)
- Patent searches (FTO)
- Trademark application and prosecution and management of technical information
- Negotiation of IP license agreements with other companies and organizations, review of agreements
- Other general corporate legal matters
-Intellectual property person of a company doing persona flow cytometer
-Experience in intellectual property at manufacturers of optical systems and measuring equipment
-Practical experience related to patents (5 years or more)
-Experience in drafting specifications and responding strategically to the Patent Office
-Master's degree in science or higher, or equivalent knowledge
-Business-level English & Japanese