European multinational chemical company
• Keep budgets for production-related variable cost and fixed cost
• Personnel decisions under production management
• Review and analyze production, quality control, maintenance, and operational reports to determine causes of nonconformity with product specification, and operating or production problems.
• Develop and implement operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve product quality.
• Provide technical guidance and training in the production aspects and ensure that the best practices are effectively implemented.
• Bachelor's degree or 7 years of experience in manufacturing
• 5 years of experience in plant or R&D filed
• Technical & Professional Knowledge: Wide range of plant related knowledge.