European Machinery Manufacturer of commercial kitchen equipment and food service supplies
- Identify opportunities of growth for existing accounts develop and increase business to current accounts.
- Develop new customers and accounts.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key decision makers within client organizations.
- Work to achieve quarterly sales targets and goals.
- Monitor sales trends, market dynamics and incorporate into existing account strategy and plan.
- Increase market share.
- Support the solutions teams with customer perspectives and competitive intelligence to develop new customer solutions.
- Work with the engineering team to trouble shoot machinery malfunction and customer satisfaction.
- Push for higher value/value added services and solutions to the customer in line with the company’s service.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- Master or Post Graduate education in Management / Finance / Business preferred.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in machinery related field.
- Experience in sales, pre-sales, delivery management (Both B2B and B2C preferred)
- Account Management experience
- Strong client expectation management and advisory
- Should be bilingual with strong English and Japanese proficiency.