Award-winning marketing agency based in Tokyo
• Manage the team to ensure they are performing proactive identification of potential challenges/risks and ensuring on-time project delivery
• Take proactive measures to ensure the smooth internal operation of the account
• Develop/Design/Update project workflows and pipelines utilizing relevant technologies to assist in pipeline efficiencies and information routing and management
• Assign individual resource responsibilities and ensure all assigned resources are logging time against projects, identify when and where time budgets are being exceeded • Run quarterly, half yearly and yearly staff evaluations to ensure team members are performing as expected
• Consolidate and manage team training requirements based on quarterly evaluations
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field; preferably PMI certified.
• Minimum of 4-6 years project management experience.
• Experience in managing group of teams
• Understanding of digital workflow tools and how they interact/support agency process • Strong digital production knowledge including file formats, production process and digital delivery methods including a strong knowledge in multiple publishing platforms.
• Business-level English required