MANAGER DIGITAL PARTNER COMMERCE - PARTNER DEVELOPMENT
The Partner Development Manager in Digital Partner Commerce team is responsible for leading digital transformation of retailers playing field for adidas together with account managers in sales team. This includes helping partners reaching top line objectives by leveraging their digital sales channels, and leading partner’s adopting global / APAC / Japan best practices to their growing business.
(1) Drive the implementation of innovative solutions, developed by the Global Digital Partner Commerce Department to improve our online business performance with our wholesale partners in your market
(2) Be the key point of contact for account teams on all measures improving Digital sales supporting them with insights and best practices
(3) Driving the digital agenda across the market organization together with Market and Cluster Digital stakeholders to increase digital knowledge and experience.
• Lead the digital acceleration of partners with high potential in digital sales growth.
• Develop effective collaboration models with the account teams (globally and locally) leading to each account’s sales growth.
• Organize and lead (or at minimum organize and participate) and demonstrate expertise in key forums (e.g. Customer Meetings, Sales Directors’ meetings, KA meetings, WHS Operations sessions)
• Develop overall strategy and growth plan for WHS.COM accounts.
• Achieve shared goals as agreed with each account teams.
• Target setting and measurement of progress on own KPIs
• Sell out planning, including marketing, promotion, and necessary actions driving sell out.
• Run “Digital Wholesales Winners” tools and services, and guide implementation
• Drive broader sales community education & trainings & internal process optimization
• Prepare, manage and monitor the scaling of Global Digital Partner Development solutions across market accounts aiming on improving adidas digital business performance, including:
▪ Prioritize accounts for solution implementation
▪ Give implementation guidance to account team in collaboration with Global DPC Partner Development
▪ Continuously monitor implementation progress and results and remove potential roadblocks
▪ Ensure sufficient level of localization to secure success in local market environment
▪ Drive implementation with prioritized Japan accounts and support scaling across other accounts through Japan DPC leads and account leads
▪ Responsible for managing, aggregating and inputting content and initiative needs for accounts to Global DPC partner development teams
• Serve as the market single point of contact to local Digital account execution teams in partnership with Japan key stakeholders, providing guidelines, directions and support regarding Digital Partner Development initiatives
• Collect and share key learnings and best practices across accounts to achieve continuous improvement of all initiatives
• Drive digital range planning in partnership with Business Analytics teams and support execution with account teams
• Implementation of new digital models (such as social shopping etc.) and ownership of road map across [Market] accounts
• Prepare reporting on progress, results and improvement areas of Digital Partner Development initiatives for Market DPC Lead, Global DPC Partner Development and other senior stakeholders
• Input role to stay ahead of market and account latest trends and developments
• Drive solution and tool usage across [Market] and continuously update and feedback on tools and automation to Global DPC teams to ensure continuous improvement
• Build a strong internal and external network including key industry players to further advance adidas digital commerce knowledge and promote work of DPC within the Market organization
• Align with Market Brand Activation to ensure best digital marketing spend (MWB & SWB) across the market digital platforms and performance marketing effectiveness.
• eCommerce (combination of own eCom and retailer.com)
• Retailer.com Sales Manager with proven track record of success in securing the 'how and where to win' on marketplaces
• Strong interpersonal skills (e.g. communication, negotiation)
• Proven methodological skills (e.g. business planning, strategic development)
• A good understanding on digital business process (e.g. Sales, Customer Service, Finance, IT)
• High degree of commercial and business acumen knowledge (e.g. Digital business, platforms)
• Extensive knowledge on the adidas business along with significant industry experience
• Mental flexibility, initiative and determination
• Basic to advanced Microsoft office skills
• Business level English
• University or relevant degree with focus on Sales/Marketing
• Experience in or with Digital platform (Own.com, Rakuten, Amazon, Zozotown) is necessary
• Business environment experience: minimum 8 years
• Functional experience: minimum 3 years’ experience in sales ideally in the sporting goods industry.
• Experience of working and delivering in an eCommerce-focused role
• Cross-functional experience ideally in marketing / sales / finance
• Industry experience: sporting goods / retail / consumer goods