A comprehensive leading 3.D Printing company growing rapidly in Japan.
Company is seeking a talented Marketing Manager to be part of a fast-growing 3D printing business. Their mission is to enhance lives by developing ground-breaking high-performance 3D printing materials and technology that can turn innovative concepts into reality. In this position, you will oversee product development and monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services. You will be responsible for all marketing, including product launches, web, and print campaigns. You will develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm’s profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm’s customers are satisfied.
The specific duties of a Marketing Manager include website management, social media management, copywriting and content management, data analytics, PR and corporate communications.
• Prepare comprehensive marketing strategies that align with company goals
• Supervise and manage the marketing team
• Support sales team with up-to-date and aligned marketing materials
• Plan, create and oversee the design, content, and production of all marketing materials
• Create PowerPoint presentations and sales support
• Plan promotional and awareness campaigns and support
• Manage all online and print materials and campaigns
• Manage all online avenues of production, including website, social media pages, email
campaigns, and responses
• Monitor, track, and document campaign results; analyze data/returns/customer response
• Cultivate and integrate new ideas and campaigns that align with current and future sales goals
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising, sales, or related field
• 3-5 years of previous experience as a marketing manager, product managers, strategist, sales manager or related marketing experience
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
• Solid understanding of effective marketing strategies, materials, and channels
• Experience preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
• Strong analytical, financial, or pricing skills preferred
• Strong leadership, planning, and execution skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage and lead the marketing team and employees