A global leading logistics company
▪ Develop and execute successfully online marketing campaigns for awareness creation, brand positioning, lead generation, nurturing and retention, using paid and organic channels.
▪ Create creative briefs for the Center of Excellence (CoE) to support the creation of content and design of successful marketing assets such as direct mailings, flyers, guides, web content, landing pages, ads, videos, podcasts etc.
▪ Create paid media campaign briefs for external agencies including definition of goal, campaign journey, target audiences, channels, and planned budgets.
▪ Plan and execute customer webinars and participation in selected exhibitions in close collaboration with local stakeholders and the CoE.
▪ Ensure a high search engine ranking of country websites for focus topics through SEO.
▪ Define relevant KPIs, monitor those closely for continuous optimization as well as for future improvements.
▪ Take the lead in the Portfolio 5 team for one focus topic globally and collaborate with the respective BU stakeholders on cross-country activities, such as the creation of a value proposition, creation of templates etc.
▪ Bachelor degree of Marketing / Business / Marketing
▪ 3-10 years B2B business experience
▪ Proven track record of successful planning and executing paid and non-paid campaigns, including A/B testing and optimization measures
▪ Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
▪ Fluency in Japanese and English is mandatory.
【FOR FURTHER INFORMATION】
Contact NAME: Luigi Cirillo
Click “Apply now”.