French consulting firm
• Analyze local business needs, local country and regional IT systems, local market needs including locale, data regulatory needs and present proposals that include highlevel technical solutions, estimates and project plans.
• Converts business problems into programming instructions.
• Designs and codes programs; creates test transactions and runs tests; revises asnecessary.
• Monitors operating efficiency of existing application systems.
• Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including encoding, testing,debugging and installing for a large-scale system.
• Provide technical support to project teams throughout project lifecycle around technology platforms, solution design, security, debugging, profiling, performance tuning etc.
• Provide governance over project teams to ensure standards and best practices are being followed.
• Business-level English, at least N3 level Japanese
• Minimum 3+ years of design and development experience
• Agile Methodologies
• Java 8, Spring boot, Rest API ( more than 6 months exp).