A Leading global Pharmaceutical company specializing in Dermatology with huge growth plans in Japan.
Support stakeholders from the academic aspect and propel the proper use of medicine.
1. Management of Call centre
• To keep the quality level of customer service and productivity
2. Secondary query processing escalated from the internal call centre and drug Information in the
• To respond to inquiries from customers and Partner Companies
• To record and archive the answer documents in the internal information database system/MedComms
3. Creation of product-related materials and provision of scientific information
• To create an Interview Form, Drug Guide for Patients, and Patient Drug Sheet of LEO products for
proper use, and revise them at the time of need
• To support the product training of Sales trainer(s)
4. Creation of FAQ and update
• To organize product information and consist text of questions & answer based on Global FAQ with customization to Japanese condition
【WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY】
- Global Environment
- Stable and great work culture
Academic career in science in a university
Experience of working at a pharmaceutical company as DI/MI staff, customer service, or Clinical or MR
- Advanced English and Native Japanese
【FOR FURTHER INFORMATION】
- Contact: Shruti Panda
Click “Apply now” in the top right.