Most people would describe us as a global, full-service agency. But we think of ourselves as marketers with great stories to tell. We are positively obsessed with our clients and make it our business to uncover what’s unique about their business. Give us the most complicated product or service offering and we’ll make it easy for anyone to understand, embrace and, most of all, trust. Who we are is really what we do — we make the complex simple. And the simple, very,very powerful.
Combining breathtaking design, compelling narrative and cutting-edge technology, we use every tool in our arsenal to illuminate what makes our clients’ products special. We connect brands with the right customers, across a rich and varied landscape of media. We believe in extending the “big idea” beyond traditional media by creating robust digital platforms that connect both on-line and off-line marketing to consumers at the most poignant times and in the most interesting ways. We believe that extraordinary marketing can be both a discipline and an art form. The art is in doing it well. The discipline is in doing it right.
Department: Digital Transformation group - Nissan Business Unit
Title: DX Specialist
Location: Yokohama Office (Yokohama Station)
As a part of Nissan Business Unit, Digital Transformation group focuses on a data driven content strategy and the execution for both online and offline marketing activities. We believe that creating seamless customer journeys will positively impact purchase decisions and brand values. Join to drive the change with us if you are strategic, tech minded, data driven, and result oriented.
- Develop of strategic integrated marketing plans to address strategic business objectives
- Lead integrated marketing and mass communications plans, inc. channel strategies
- Develop and execute marketing programs and campaigns, inc. bespoke activity for
- Japan and/or localization / adaptation of global campaigns.
- Collaborate with local and international stakeholders to identify insights, share learnings, shape strategies and design and execute campaigns
- Partner with and manage (internal / external) creative teams
- Coordinate executional specific with cross functional teams (inc. deals, legal, business
- Manage creative asset development and delivery across multiple channels
- Work with measurement and insight teams to evaluate activities, building learnings for
- Demonstrable track record in working towards and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to lead negotiations with business, legal and procurement teams.
- Other related matters
- College graduate
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior role in Sales or Account Management
- Experience managing account teams
- Experience working with global clients in Japan
- Business-level English (TOEIC over 800 for reporting to global clients and participating in online meetings)
- Fluent (N1) Japanese
- Solutions-oriented and resourceful. Accountable, independent, and mindful of others. A positive attitude and a collaborative personality.
- Be highly organized to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to a high standard, ability to prioritize tasks Ability of planning in advance to anticipate and prevent issues.
- Comfortable managing a range of different projects in high-speed environment under pressure with multiple design and development teams and stakeholders
- Technical background or experience in the IT industry
- Experience working with international teams
- Hands on experience with paid media campaign management - Google AdWords, Facebook, and Instagram, display/programmatic and video campaigns
- Proven track record of delivering on revenue and advertising success metrics.
- Experience with e-commerce performance marketing solutions
- Advanced knowledge of web analytics tool (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics), online measurement and attribution
- Good understanding of campaign tracking and AdTech landscape
- Analytical and focused on delivering strong commercial outcomes.