A leading American medical device company in Tokyo.
- In charge of the design and development of products, solutions and systems.
- Continuously improve the existing products and components technically.
- Design of the mechanical packaging and the fine structure anti-scatter grid.
- Work cross functionally with other domestic and global suppliers, manufacturers, and software engineers.
【WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY】
- Supportive team and company environment.
- One of a very few medical device company that has their factory in Japan.
- Competitive salary package.
- Will be working on a crucial product for the company.
- Working cross-function using both Japanese and English.
- 3D CAD experience.
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Robotics/Mechatronics or a closely related field.
- CAE simulation (ANSYS) experience.
- Have an experience to design, build, evaluate and improve engineering parts.
- Effective communication skills with humility, transparency and teamwork spirit.
- Customer focus and quality mindset.
- Design experiences of process automation and factory automation.
【FOR FURTHER INFORMATION】
Contact Jessica at email@example.com
or call 050-1751-6021