An American leading medical device company.
- Provide broad technical expertise to serve as the system integrator.
- Work across functions and team boundaries to define, design, and implement product platform.
- Participate in software implementation using MATLAB and C++.
- Interact with customers, Marketing and field personnel to improve product.
- Develop methods to quantify subsystem interactions and their effects on image quality.
- Deliver and incorporate internal and external user feedback.
【WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY】
- Supportive team and company environment.
- One of a very few medical device company that has their factory in Japan.
- Competitive salary package.
- Will be working on a crucial product for the company.
- Working cross-function using both Japanese and English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or closely related discipline.
- Proficiency in digital signal processing.
- Proficiency in both MATLAB and C++.
- Broad exposure to Hardware/Software/Systems design.
【FOR FURTHER INFORMATION】
Contact Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 050-1751-6021