American luxury fashion brand
• Build a comprehensive strategy for Women’s and Classic categories by utilizing an expert understanding of retail KPIs and OTB.
• Manage delivery and reallocation needs daily/weekly/monthly for the aforementioned mentioned categories with an eye on maximizing sales potential while maintaining brand integrity and marketing goals.
• Provide periodic reporting and analysis on Japan retail business along with recommendations on opportunities and areas for improvement.
• Work cross-departmentally with Production, Logistics, and Allocation to meet delivery targets aligned to sales and marketing goals.
• Create and lead seasonal product training sessions with team members to ensure Retail teams’ in-depth product knowledge for their best-in-class clienteling service.
• Partner with the Retail team to have an informed view of the total regional business.
• 2-3 years experience in merchandising and/or buying at a luxury fashion brand (Women’s RTW, Bag/SLG, Footwear buying experience preferred)
• Proficient in Excel (vlookup, pivot tables are must)
• Business level in oral and written English, Fluent in oral and written Japanese
• Possesses a willingness and desire to be a true business partner, add value and drive impact