• Design and develop new features for web-based products following coding
• Keep our system codebase / architecture clean, simple and maintainable
• Maintain existing angular projects while planning their expansions and maintainability.
• Communicate closely with the Product management team and Engineering team to
further improve product quality.
• Be responsible for the planning and scheduling of FE tasks
• Consider feature specifications based on business requirements
• Migrate some existing Angular code to React
• 3+ years of experience in front-end development
• Good knowledge of Angular framework and Typescript
• Good knowledge of CSS (Bootstrap4)
• Experience with GraphQL (Apollo)
• Eager to learn new things and not afraid of reworking existing things
• Good communicator and able to communicate in English without issues.
• Ability to explain technical details to other members (Backend Engineer, Product
• Solid code structure and mindset turned into scalability and quality
• Fluent in English
• Visa and work permit sponsorship
• Competitive salary
• Flight ticket to Tokyo
• Performance review (2 times a year)
• Hotel room for the first 30 days