A pioneer of the World's First Cell-Free Amplification Technology for Large Circular DNA.
Responsible for research and development related to the production of reagents (mainly proteins), which are the basis of our technology. We support process development aimed at scaling up reagent production by improving the expression level of recombinant proteins from Escherichia coli and constructing purification methods.
• E. coli culture and recombinant protein expression
• Purification of recombinant proteins
• Evaluation of recombinant protein activity
• Scale up reagent and plasmid manufacturing
• At least 3 years of experience in culturing microorganisms (such as Escherichia coli) using a jar fermenter (fed-batch culture method) and analyzing recombinant protein expression (required)
• At least 3 years of experience in recombinant protein purification using FPLC (AKTA, etc.) (required)
• Experience in measuring the activity of purified proteins
• Acquisition of molecular biological techniques such as PCR, cloning, and plasmid purification
• Aspiration to work positively and positively even in a challenging environment