• Develop long-term and trusted relationships with existing clients and partners.
• Develop and boost sales with partners in the market, distributors, and key clients.
• Identify and generate new business opportunities for BPhR brands.
• Generate accurate and valuable reports and analysis for the management.
• Support the Area director in elaborating and implementing the business development strategy in accordance with yearly sales target and market plans.
• Participate in the implementation of the major promotions as set out in the marketing plan. To supervise the way promotions are conducted in the field and to measure their results.
• Establish a direct network of contacts and collaborators throughout the markets: decision-makers, key customers, suppliers, competitors, journalists, businesses etc.
• Advanced wine knowledge & or winemaking background. Passion for Wine
• Hospitality background which encompasses a business degree.
• Excellent knowledge of the Asia wine market and its trends
• Fluent in English and preferably in French
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, Wine & Spirits, or other related fields
• Min 10 years’ experience in the trade either with Wholesaler, Distributor, and Importer, ideally experience of sales in the Wine & Spirits industry in Asia
• Significant management experience.