A US-based clinical service provider company with a really strong client portfolio.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information to support client
- and Company for project/service solutions.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements and objectives.
- Work to ensure clients’ needs are met.
- Prepare project related and financial reports.
- Monitor project progress and handle issues as they arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all project members.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.Provide back-up coverage/support for Project Manager
【WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY】
- Global Environment
- Stable and great work culture
- Hybrid and Flexible working hours
- Exposure to project management team environment required. Must have at least one (1) year of demonstrated administrative experience supporting external client-facing projects or programs.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills are required.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with the ability to utilize technology and tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to lead through influencing and negotiating.
- Strong facilitation and coordination skills
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as, awareness of Adobe, Visio and MS Project and the ability to produce detailed reports and presentations using these tools.
【FOR FURTHER INFORMATION】
- Contact: Shruti Panda
Click “Apply now” in the top right.