We have been at the forefront of the flexible workspace revolution for more than 30 years. We have made it possible for organisations and individuals everywhere to take a new approach to the traditional working day. We have over 3,400 locations across over 110 countries allowing millions of people every day to have a great day at work.
Our customers are start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises, and large multinationals. With unique business goals, people and aspirations. We provide them with workspaces and communities to match their needs.
- Generate profitable new revenue to achieve agreed sales targets on designated Enterprise Accounts.
- Develop and maintain top-level relationships with designated accounts to establish a clear and comprehensive understanding of customer needs across the complete spectrum of client solutions.
- Develop, expand, maintain and report on a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities.
- Work with assigned third party corporate advisors (agents, corporate real estate specialists, management consultants etc.) to create sales opportunities with their clients.
- Be an ambassador by attending and speaking at relevant events, hosting workshops and leveraging opportunities to build greater awareness within the corporate occupier sector.
- Partner with Operations and Sales colleagues across relevant geographies to ensure consistent customer experience and to develop clear plans for target customer solution development.
- Share relevant feedback from Enterprise customers to support the continuous improvement of customer service and solution enhancement.
- Support other strategic business development activities as require.
- Senior B2B solution / service sales and business development background.
- Ability to work with customers to map out appropriate product sets and contract structures.
- Knowledge and understanding of company decision making and business case development processes.
- Experience in corporate real estate business development or real estate consulting is highly desirable.
- Experience of working within a global environment and matrix organisational structure.
- Proven ability to develop, manage, track, and close large deals. Track record of regularly exceeding targets.
- Proven track record in selling to large companies.
- Excellent communicator and ability to develop relationships and influence at a board level.
- Strategic thinker, with a commercial results-driven bias.
- Flexible and broadminded with a “can-do” attitude, possessing a disciplined approach to business development.
- Availability to travel domestically at short notice.
- Motivated, self- reliant, ambitious, and looking to join a team with significant growth aspirations.