- Ensure guests receive courteous and efficient service.
- Ensure that all calls are handled as per hotel standards.
- Ensure that all Restaurant reservations are handled as per hotel standards and all online reservations updated in the hotel’s system
- Inform senior management immediately should the system fail in a way that impedes effective guest service.
- Ensure confidentiality of guest accounts and honours privacy of all telephone conversations.
- Address guest complaints in a warm and concerned manner, resolving the issue in a timely matter.
- Reports and immediately follow up with any guest complaints giving proper handover for the department involved.
- Handles all emergency communications/systems in the hotel.
- Assist medical team during emergency concerning staff and Hotel guests.
- Ensures that all guest written and voice message retrieval requests, room rate inclusions and foreign exchange inquiries are directed to the right location.
- Attends the departmental and other meetings as may be required and communicates effectively.
- Remains on duty during any emergency situations to monitor flow of communications.
- Ensures all staff participate in the preservation of the environment and reuse, recycle or reduce whenever possible.
- High school and College education
- Speaking and writing Japanese and English abilities at business level
- Prior experience using computers
- Ability to work within “team based” environment
- Ability to utilize feedback and anticipate customer’s needs
- Outgoing, polite, confident, intelligent and alert
- Ability to receive guest in a friendly and courteous manner
- Ability to handle guest enquiries
- Ability to report happenings to superior
- Ability to multitask
【FOR FURTHER INFORMATION】
Contact NAME: Dylan Kuronuma
Click “Apply now” in the top right.