European luxury fashion brand
• Develop overall PR & Event strategies for Japan that is in line with marketing and commercial objectives.
• Ensure marketing insights are incorporated into the overall PR & Event Strategies
• Develop and execute specific PR & Event activities. Ensure PR & Event activities are optimized to achieve strategic objectives and increase brand awareness and visibility, while maintaining appropriate levels of brand image and positioning
• Develop the PR & Event budget, and manage overall spending, with an analytical mindset to assess the effectiveness and ROI of PR activities
• Be responsible for developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with editors, press, stylists, opinion leaders, celebrities as well with media agencies in order to execute the PR & Event Strategies
• Oversee the Japan PR & Event team and develop/coach each member to strengthen their capabilities
• Degree or above in marketing, business administration, or a similar field
• Min 15 years of experience in public relations, communications in luxury business or a related area
• Fluency in both English and Japanese, French is also an advantage
• People management experience
• Team player with great communication skills
【FOR FURTHER INFORMATION】
Contact NAME: Mattia Scalabrin
Click “Apply now” in the top right.