Global company that helps accelerate the pace of biopharmaceutical R&D by providing enterprise software solutions that digitalize and automate lab operations so scientists can discover insights faster, push scientific boundaries farther, and drive change.
• Act as an interface between science, technology and sales, working with both customer scientists and IT persons using our software systems as well as internal business, product management, service and development teams.
• Provide software demonstrations, training, and technical support
• Work with customers through all phases of the sales cycle, including managing and delivering scientific pre-sales, consulting, and implementation projects. After a successful sale, continuing to provide user training, scientific consulting, and product support, and managing service projects from inception to completion.
• Internally work with the Tokyo and global teams to establish and present good solutions for customer needs, orchestrate the work of overseas service and implementation teams on customer projects, provide customer feedback to product management, and support the sales team in customer presentations and demonstrations.
• Master’s degree in biology, bioinformatics, pharmacology, or biotechnology
• Experience with scientific data analysis software (e.g. Pipeline Pilot, Graphpad Prism, MatLab)
• Experience with scientific support or consulting to customers
• Experience with drug discovery is a plus (but not a requirement)
• A good communicator with customers to understand what they are aiming to do
• Mastery of Japanese as a native language, and good English conversation skills to communicate with colleagues with web meetings and emails
• Experience with basic UNIX systems and scripting language (preferably Python)