A company that develops solutions and technologies for fashion and furniture markets
· Achieve and exceed his sales objectives by aggressively developing the business through a constant pipeline build up with new accounts
· Manage the sales cycle of added value propositions
· Work closely with the marketing teams to develop an extensive knowledge of the local Fashion industry, including key players and their current application and technology footprint, buying process, compelling events, political environment and strategies.
· At least 10 years of experience in direct sales of high-value solutions, preferably in High Technology / IT/software sectors
· A proven track record of sales
· Proven success in large international account management
· Fluency in English is required.
· Strong Sales and negotiation skills:
· The position is based in either Tokyo or Osaka
· There will be 50% of travel to customer sites in Japan and other Asian country, as well as in France (Paris/Bordeaux) and China (Shanghai)