Global engineering company
• Drive technical projects for vibration control systems embedded for Japan region with new and existing customers
• Optimize technical proposals / quotations working closely with German HQ and local support team.
• Profitably and consistently exceed revenue targets and quotas.
• Develop strong, trusted relationships with key customers and partners through relationship building, technical competence, strong listening skills, and a genuine passion to guide their success.
• Execute market research where our products and services could be delivered and plan sales strategy/plans for new selling areas/applications.
• Providing accurate sales forecasts that will be a key factor in overall company planning.
• Increase the customer base, customer loyalty, revenue per customer and top-line financial growth for the Japanese market.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering
• 10+ years of demonstrated success in sales.
• 3+ years of team management experience.
• Demonstrated success in consultative sales
• Understands that face-to-face interaction with our prospects is required and is prepared to travel 25-50% of the time.
• Competent in the use of SalesForce CRM system.
• Business level English, Native Japanese language skills required.