Global investment firm
• Lead in the delivery of month end close via SAP for Japan entities and complying with Group and Asia deadlines.
• Presenting monthly financials to the management.
• Proactively ensuring local tax filings are complete, accurate and are delivered on time.
• To lead team efficiencies with the continuous streamlining of local team work processes and procedures (covering good house-keeping, reconciliations, also the effective use of finance systems via SAP, Concur and VIM).
• To support Asia regional Finance on projects matters covering Japan and to take the lead in delivering the work on time.
• To support FP&A matters covering budget, forecast and various analytical preparation.
• Detailed knowledge with expertise in preparing and reviewing monthly management report packs for both US GAAP (via SAP) and also at local GAAP level with the ability to reconcile both sets of accounts.
• Strong knowledge of the Japan GAAP and local requirement and to ensure the local entities is compliant.
• Recognized accounting qualification or has 7+ year experience in a foreign-affiliated organization.