Global innovators in AI/FinTech.
【WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY】
- Mature environment – employees are trusted to manage their tasks, responsibilities, and take accountability for their work
- Strong team environment, the ideal person will have drive and passion to work with other team members
- English use is necessary – you need to coordinate with other teams and outsourced vendors (some located overseas) and be able to align with global plans and interact with all members.
- Japan is a strong focus for APAC, by end of 2021 the company aims to expand to ～10 additional staff members.
- Flex-time, work from home
- This company has NO competitors!
As a Project Manager, you will lead projects and ensure smooth delivery on both local and regional level, working in a highly collaborative environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of projects in accordance to agreed timeframes, track and monitor proress
- Manage project scopes, timeline and lead change processes
- Facilitate necessary meetings and workshops to improve planning, organisation and delivery
- Manage communication, problem solving decision making and report with project team members and stakeholders
- Be responsible for project scopes, risk management and mitigation
- Improve and validate project deliverables plans throughout project life cycle
- Collaborate with PMO and other teams to ensure reports and information flow is maintained
- Native Japanese with conversational-level English (you should be able to interact with international team members)
- 3-5 years’ project management experience with knowledge of agile metholodogy
- Ability to work independently, with a strong sense of commitment and ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment excellent stakeholder management ability
- Passion for digital technology projects
【GOOD TO HAVE】
Background in FinTech or financial industry