Leading European premium appliance manufacturer experiencing excellent sales performance both globally and domestically.
Using best-in-practice manufacturing, customer service and design this client delivers high-end home and kitchen solutions to both B2C and B2B consumers that are long-lasting, stylish and user-friendly.
The company is now expanding its marketing operations to create a synchronised S&M team to build strong revenue channels for the future.
You will lead communication strategy and execution as a key member of Japan brand development; supporting the wider business functions and business success.
1. With understanding of groups and category’s business challenges and goal, develop communication strategy with clarifying communication goal and KPI.
2. Lead communication strategy development for 360-degree communication
3. Lead to develop communication idea / message and creative contents for TV / Print / Digital via briefing to and co-work with relevant Agencies and Production house
4. Lead to develop media plan for TV / (Print) / digital with clarifying KPI and implement, via briefing to and co-work with relevant agencies. In terms of digital media, co-work with internal expertise.
5. In terms of PR activities, brief to PR agency and implement the plan via co-working with PR agency and
6. In-terms of in-store (including EC) communication / activities, give guidance to internal expertise and support.
7. Initiation and analysis of researches to deliver consumer insights as the basis for long term brand growth
8. Manage A&P to optimize the allocated budget with understanding of business priority and goal.
9. Project management with developing appropriate schedule and control timeline to meet key milestones.
10. Participate in and support any entire-marketing-team-level discussion / planning / review to contribute to brand building
【WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY】
Be part of a larger team building entire business success
Lead communications for a growing brand at a local and global level
Career development support (training and promotions)
Flex-time, remote working, casual dress code
3+ years of experience in Marketing area with Consumer Brands
Building and growing brand/category with logic
Planning and execution of holistic/360 degree consumer programs
Communication development (both ATL and BTL)
Involvement in consumer research program
Digital experience (incl. SNS,ads) is preferred