An award-winning marketing agency
- Closely collaborates with Marketing Leads and Biopharma Operations leads to enable content value chain across campaign execution through repurpose and reuse approach.
- Review existing channel utilization, usage metrics and prepare content modelling as required per market requirement and onboard Digital leads.
- Review industry new techniques and suggest campaign execution model to Content Factory Leads.
- Drive content best practices initiatives across regions by engaging with respective Biopharma Operations colleagues. Provide input to the Global Content Factory team on modular strategic approach for each market and drive content to be developed in modules rather than final assets.
- Lead conversation and design new content design approaches for global or cluster content implementation projects
- Manage production activities for Content Factory-supported technology platforms: HTML5, Veeva CRM, Representative Triggered eMails (RTEs), VCC
- Implementation of New service lines to ensure BAU adoption
- Fluent in both English & Japanese
- Business planning and analytics/reporting ability (using Excel, PPT etc.)
- Experience working on the Agency side as Account Manager, Project Manager, or Producer: Shaping and selling products and services to clients
- Digital content production experience and knowledge Global Account Manger 2020 eg+ Japan 2 WANT
- Experience and knowledge on pharma/healthcare marketing, business and industry - Veeva, CRM project experience
【FOR FURTHER INFORMATION】
Contact NAME: Matt Napier
Click “Apply now” in the top right.